Thursday 20 August 2015

If You Had To Pick One...



Recently after reading a post on Lily Pebble's blog, it inspired me to do a post myself on 'if you had to pick one' which is basically a run down of the products I would use from my makeup collection if I had to pick just one! It was difficult I know, but I think its great way to see what products really stood out to me and are my go-to beauty bits.

Makeup brand to use…
This was a tricky one as theres so much variety of products from different brands whether it be from the high end or the drugstore. So I thought I would split the choice and pick one from the drugstore and one from the high end scale. When it comes to the drugstore for me it has to be Maxfactor. I love their mascaras, lip products, blushes and eyeshdows which is pretty much a full face. On to more high end brands I would probably say Bobbi brown as I love their shade range especially for their bases and their lipsticks and blushes are my absolute faves!

Mascara to wear…
It could only be the Max Factor false lash effect mascara which I've mentioned before a few times on the blog, (read more about it here) I love how it gives tonnes of volume to my lashes. 

Skincare item to use...
The one skincare item I simply could not live without is my Dermalogica Precleanse, which is an oil based cleanser perfect for removing makeup whilst cleansing the skin and leaving it soft and hydrated at the same time. This product breaks down makeup so easily including waterproof makeup, and it is a must have in my skincare collection (read more about it here).

Highstreet store to shop from…
Now this was a tough one as I pretty much shop everywhere on the high street, but when it comes to one I visit most recently, I would probably have to say New look as they have such a great range of clothes on trend for an affordable price. 

Makeup brush brand…
For me this was easy, it had to be Real Techniques brushes. Pretty much everyone owns at least one or a couple of these brushes and I simply think they are amazing for their value and quality. I use these brushes everyday in my makeup routine and would be pretty lost without them.

Lipstick to wear every day…
There's two in this category which could easily be my favourite to wear everyday which are the Revlon colour stay suede lipstick in backstage (read a full review here) and the Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in 315. Both are completely different with one being more of a deep plum shade and the Maybelline one being more of a soft pink shade. 

Eyeshadow palette…
Ever since I purchased the Urban decay Naked one palette, I haven't stopped using it. It always seems to have the shades and colours I need for my makeup look. I think this palette is a great all-rounder and is an essential in the makeup kit.

So thats a round up of the beauty products I would pick if I had to pick juts one! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you do this post yourselves make sure to let me know as I would love to have a read. You can also tag us on twitter or instagram. 


Buy the products mentioned here:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love idea! Great post (: Naked palette is the best
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. real techniques and UD are definitely two of my go-to brands as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete