Friday 20 May 2016

Sephora 'Kiss Me' Balms



Shade 08 on the left and shade 06 on the right

I've always been after a tinted lip balm that hydrates the lips as well as giving good colour pay off. Yes, most of us have our little round pots of tinted vaseline in our hand bags, but it just isn't enough to give that pop of colour when you're on the go, and when you don't want to go all out with the lipstick. Well say hello to the Sephora kiss me balms, which are probably the cutest addition to your beauty collection and easy to throw into the handbag.

First of all lets take a moment to appreciate how adorable the packaging of these lipbalms. They are too cute! If im being honest, I thought they would be another one of those ordinary tinted lipbalms, that didnt give much colour payoff or really hydrate the lips. However I must say im pretty impressed! The colour payoff is amazing and so smooth on the lipss. Also I find it doesnt dry my lips out throughout the day and really keeps them hydrated. Its great to keep with you in your bag or pocket for a quick add of colour on the go!

  Buy the products mentioned here:


Where else to find us: click on the links below

2 comments:

  1. i love the look of these! so pigmented for a balm! crazy!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thanks for reading xx☺️

      Delete